You know how you make mental notes for yourself? Mine are kinda like sticky notes. That will literally stay there, bothering me, till I do whatever was written on said note, and take it down. It's rather annoying. But, a BIG sticky note I've had is to UPDATE THE BLOG. Not just write a few sentences, but REALLY update it. And I PROMISE I will. Someday. Soon. Eventually.
My Nephew Jack keeps asking to come over to "Auntie's House".....and after 4 responses of "soon, maybe later, someday, and I'm not sure when" (all within 5 minutes)....Jana finally said "Eventually you can go over to Auntie's house Jack....Do you know what eventually means?" Now this kid is a GENIUS! So I wouldn't have been surprised if he had said "Yes, mother, it means......"....But with his handsome blue eyes he looked at my sister and said "What mommy?"....."Well Jack," Jana said "eventually means far far far in the future, or maybe never." I laughed at her. Of course he would come to my house. It's just a matter of having enough seating to transport him and timing. So, I can tell you, that eventually (I'm hoping SOON) I will update the blog. With pictures of our house, our family, and everything that's going on. Let's just say I've had A LOT going on and Heavenly Father thinks I need to learn patience. Memo received.
Happy Blogging!!
Hey, you two little kids now, a new house that you’re trying to arrange, and a busy husband. It’s totally understandable if the less important things get put on the back burner. Plus Jana is living close to you now, and you probably don’t have any pressure from her to update! :D I hope things are going well for you!
ReplyDeleteOh, you are doing GREAT, Juli!!! :) You've got so much going on - I just barely got a baby post up, LOL... and I don't have nearly the number of things on my plate that you do! Hope LIFE is going well, and I'm sure the blog will catch itself up soon enough... ;)
ReplyDelete