Friday, July 15, 2011

Update?

Well....kinda....I have been computer less for almost a week....it decided to stop turning on....and once we realized that it was an operator's error (I swear I tried everything)....and my brother stopped laughing at me, we turned the computer back on, and the monitors weren't working. HA HA, who's laughing now Rico? (Yeah, I call my brother Eric, Rico, and I call Jana, Bo. I'm weird).

Anyway, he has my computer at his house in "Critical Care" trying to figure out what is going on. I stole my dad's laptop for a few days, but I will need to return it soon. I will try and get a blog update in before that. On the list to blog about:

-Beth's birthday
-4th of July
-My birthday
-My almost 1 MONTH OLD
-My awesome friends
-The KC Incentive Program
And MUCH more!

Stay tuned for more details! At least I got my music on the blog updated....:-)

Happy Blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment