Monday, January 17, 2011

It may not be FANCY, but it's here!

SHEESH. I pride myself on being technologically savvy. NO, I'm not a tech geek, but I know my way around a computer. So I guess I needed a dose of humble pie, aka, creating a blog. So I applaud those of you that figured it out years before me, and can now run beautiful circles around my basic blog. I hope to make it better over time, and if you are a blog whiz, please give me some advice. 

I am anything but normal. I have BOLD opinions about some things, and could care less about other things. I run in many different circles, and enjoy every minute of it. I don't agree with any one person about everything, but what fun would that be if we were all the same? So please feel free to comment openly, because you never know when your view or opinion will inspire another. 

Happy Blogging :-)

5 comments:

  1. Juli! Welcome to the blogging community! You don't have to be good at it, or even do it all the time (hence my VERY few and far between posts :) to be a part of all the greatness! We miss you guys and are so excited for your new little edition to get here! We hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did it! I've got you on my friend list so when you create a post it will show up and I can look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you started a blog! Blogs are fun and I really feel like I get to know people better when I read them. I also LOVE your title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I interpreted "So please feel free to comment openly, because you never know when your view or opinion will inspire another" as "please comment, i love a good debate!" LOL

    ReplyDelete